All our roses are supplied with a sashet of Chrysal Clear Rosa food designed to extend the life of your roses and give maximum longevity. Watch the video below to see the difference it makes when compared to just water alone.
Following our simple care instruction guide will allow all our roses to open fully and extend their life well beyond our expected 5-7 day life.
- Remove your roses from any packaging as soon as possible and lift them out of the water filled wadding that have been keeping them moist on their journey.
- Fill a clean vase with fresh cold water and add the enclosed rose food as mentioned above.
- Cut approximately 3cm from the stem ends at an angle, preferably with a sharp knife.
- Remove all leaves below the vase water level.
- Check the water level daily and replace with fresh water and more rose food if necessary.
- Placing your roses in a draught or near any source of heat or ripening fruit will reduce their vase life.
- If your roses should start to wilt at the head, re-cut the stems and plunge them in about 5cm of boiling water for several minutes before returning to a vase filled with fresh cold water. This will add a further day or more to the vase life of your roses so is worth doing.